AWS FOUNDATION SPECIAL ABILITIES DAYS
PRESENTED BY AWS FOUNDATION AND SCIENCE CENTRAL
- Thursday, Jan. 24: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
- Tuesday, April 16: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
- Sunday, June 23: 12 - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 17: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
- Saturday, Nov. 9: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
*closed to the public
FREE TO MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY WITH SPECIAL ABILITIES WITH PRE-REGISTRATION
Through the generous support of the AWS Foundation, Science Central hosts AWS Foundation Special Abilities Days, providing fun science education for members of the community with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
On Special Abilities Days, modifications are made to our exhibits and programs. These include:
- Lower ambient sound levels
- Increased light in areas that are usually dark
- Access to listening devices
- Less crowded environment
- Extra staff on hand
- Additional demonstrations with extra tactile stimulation
- Access to a private changing table
- Access to a quiet room
Attended AWS Foundation Special Abilities Day before? Tell us what you think!
This interactive tour is available to help with any before-you-arrive orientations.