Celebrate your birthday with Science Central!
Choose a package that suits your group:
Number of Guests (All Children & Adults)
Non-Member, Entry Member / MAP Member Price
Deluxe Member Price
|All Day Admission||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Private Room with festive decorations (1 hour)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cupcakes, drinks, and liquid nitrogen ice cream!||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Coupons for ALL guests!||Yes||Yes||Yes|
For questions about packages, please see our
PROGRAM POLICY & FAQ!
Select a Birthday Party Activity
Activities for Ages 3-5
- Bubbles - Explore the world of suds while having a splashing good time!
- Magnet Hoppers - Your child will be jumping for joy as they learn why magnets are so attractive!
Activities for Ages 6-10
- Slime - Learn about polymers and make ooey-gooey slime!
- Volcanoes - Create a miniature volcano and watch it erupt!
- Rockets - Construct a reusable mini-rocket and blast off before the party ends!
Activities for Ages 11-15
- Hovercrafts - Take a ride on Science Central's hovercraft and then make your own to take home!
- Catapults - Perfect your skills and take aim as you build your own catapult
Birthday Party Themes:
Select an optional theme for only $35! Themes include a lab coat for the birthday child, decorations, plates, cups, and paper napkins!
- Dinosaurs Theme
- Butterflies Theme
- Junior Astronaut Theme
- Mad Scientist Theme
Can't Come to Us?
With a Science4U Birthday Party you get a visit from a Science Central scientist, a hands-on party activity, and liquid nitrogen ice cream for up to 30 participants! Make your reservation early, space is limited and dates fill up quickly! Available for parties in Allen County, Indiana only.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Science4U Birthday Parties!
Parents love Science Central Birthday Parties!
"Everyone at Science Central was so kind and accommodating and the Educator did such a great job with the kids during the science experiment and liquid nitrogen ice cream session. So much fun!"
"I have been getting texts from parents saying their kid won't stop talking about it. I think it's a safe bet to say we will be back next year for birthdays!"