Are you looking for a fun activity for your Scout troop? Book a Science Central Scout Party on the available date of your choosing!
You may choose from a variety of age-appropriate activities, and we'll throw in a liquid nitrogen ice cream demonstration for your troop to watch and enjoy.
With cupcakes, ice cream, drinks and all-day Science Central admission during our regular business hours, you'll make great memories and give your troop the best party experience around!
Make your reservation early—space is limited and dates fill up quickly!
One hour party start times:
Saturdays: 11:30 To 12:30, 1:00 To 2:00, 2:30 To 3:30, 4:00 To 5:00
Sundays: 1:00 To 2:00, 2:30 To 3:30, 4:00 To 5:00
For troops of 10-30 Scouts and siblings:
- $175 for Non-Members
- $150 for Members ($25 savings)
- Includes a total of 15 party attendees (Scouts/siblings/adults)
- $225 for Non-Members
- $195 for Members ($30 savings)
- Includes a total of 20 party attendees (Scouts/siblings/adults)
- $325 for Non-Members
- $275 for Members ($50 savings)
- Includes a total of 30 party attendees (Scouts/siblings/adults)
- All scout parties must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Any changes to package selection, and/or activity must be made 14 calendar days before the event.
- In the event that you need to cancel a registration, you must call 14 days prior to the event to receive a full refund.
Scout Parties currently available:
· Slime—Learn about polymers and make ooey-gooey Slime!
· Volcanoes—Create a miniature volcano and fizz, KAPOW! Watch it erupt!
· Rockets—3,2,1 Wow! Construct a reusable mini-rocket and blast it off before the party ends.
· CSI Owl—The suspect is an owl who coughed up something suspicious. Solve the mystery. CAUTION! This experiment contains animal skeletons.
· Hovercrafts—Take a ride on Science Central’s hovercraft and then make your own model hovercraft to take home.
· Catapults—Perfect your skills and take aim as you build your own catapult.